This is the DEPOSIT for the online Exercise to Music. The balance will be due 4 weeks after the course commences. The next course commences on 15th of May
Level 2 Exercise to Music is an industry recognised qualification which allows the candidate to deliver group fitness classes to music and gain entry on the the Register of Exercise Professionals.
Group fitness instructors lead fun and effective classes which allow participants to belong to a friendly community as well as having multiple benefits on their physical and mental health. This qualification will enable you to teach in your community as a self employed instructor or work for facilities or private gyms
This course is divided in to theory and pratical units.
The expected time to complete the qualification is four months, however this can be acheived in alot less time as the theory is completely independent
This Exercise to Music Instructor course is offered as entirely elearning
- Anatomy and physiology including the cardio-respiratory system, musculoskeletal system, postural and core stability, and the nervous and energy systems and their relation to exercise
- How to maintain health, safety and welfare in a variety of fitness environments, including the safeguarding of children and vulnerable adults
- How to programme safe and effective exercise for a range of clients, the health benefits of physical activity and the importance of healthy eating
- How to communicate with clients effectively, and motivate clients to adhere to an exercise programme
- The skills and knowledge required to plan and prepare a group exercise to music session with apparently healthy adults. This may include young people in the 14-16 age range, provided they are part of a larger adult group. Client groups also covered are older adults, ante and postnatal clients and disabled clients provided the relevant contraindications and key safety guidelines are observed